THE MALE PHEROMONE ….....MY FETISH FOR MALE BODY ODOUR
I will begin by saying that I myself take a shower at least once a day and sometimes two or three. I understand the importance of personal hygiene for good health and social reasons. Yet when I express openly and honestly my fetish for male body odour when relaxing and having sex with men, the assumption is made that I am filthy and live in a dirty environment. This is far from the truth and because I live alone and I'm non pretentious and non materialistic I can let things get cluttered and untidy, but always my place is presentable should I receive and host guest.
I have had sex with both sexes and now have sex with men exclusively. I find men to be more of a challenge, attracted to there bodies and enjoy the rough and tumble. I don't feel or seek romance from a man, it is what it is. That is, having male friends with strong sexual bond as a foundation for a thriving friendship without a requiring a initial commitment or promise of monogamy.
When I take showers I use soap like everyone else does. I only use deodorant prior to going a to work and when I make public contact with other people during social gathering. I no longer wear cologne at all. I realise that you use soap to remove dirt,oils and bacteria from your body when showering.
When I inform guys that I have a fetish for a man's body odour, I try to get them to understand that it's MY fetish and not necessarily theirs. In this sense they are told it's a preference not a demand. That I myself am more than happy to be clean and showered before engaging in any sexual activities.
As for me, I love the smell of B.O. that a guy gives off from his armpits,crotch and butt crack when he hasn't taken a shower and after he has been physically active where his sweat has dried and set. It puts me in a primal/tribal mindset and his scent is natural aphrodisiac. What guys use amyl/poppers for I get from the odours that his body emits. When being ORAL I prefer, not to smell or taste any hint of deodorant,cologne,soap or talc.
When you speak on BODY ODOUR, I understand we all have different levels of tolerance. The only way I can explain things from senses and level of tolerance is by creating a scale from mild to extreme. Then in return using my scale, ask men where they would place there self and what level of tolerance they have.
BODY ODOUR BARIMETER
1) CLEAN – This level is for those that REQUIRE a sexual partner to be B.O. free. That means having had a shower prior to engaging into sex and not put off by the smell of soap, deodorant, cologne or the use of talc.
2) MUSKY – This when a guy lightly perspires from normal daily activities or where he hasn't since his morning shower taken another or had a change of clothes. There may even still be a hint of deodorant/soap remaining. This is usually when a person begins to get a whiff of there self and feel comfortable knowing no one else can smell them unless they actually are close enough to take a good sniff of their armpits.
3) FUNK – At this level, it is an extension on level 2 whereas a guy has been engaging in more strenuous physical activities and sweats profusely [ then let dries]..e.g. Manual physical labour, gym or weight training, partaking in a sporting activity, is a tradesman, dancing or has engaged in sex and not yet showered. There is no longer any hint of deodorant/cologne or soap. Others in close quarters by sight or smell knows that a guy stinks of B.O. and assumes that he will be taking a shower soon.
4) RIPE – Again, this is an extension of level 2 and/or 3, whereas a guy may skip taking a shower for 2-3 days or doesn't shower as a daily routine. He may wear the same underwear without changing them and they might be piss/cum stained or found to have light skid marks in them. By all social conventions such a guy is said to be gross. To me, it's the highest level of a sexual turn on.
5) RANCID/PUTRIC – This is the EXTREME level of body odour and ISN'T what I seek sexually or otherwise. The best way to explain this level is to equate it the odour that a homeless person gives off. Through no fault of there own because they don't have a place to live, regular access to shower facilities or able to change daily in clean fresh clothes after pissing and messing there self. We all agree this extreme level is unhealthy and sexually unappealing to 'most' people.
There is one clarification I would like to make. YES, levels 1 through 4 are welcomed from any guy that I have sex with. As stated as a FETISH, these levels [except level 1 ] of body odour gets and keeps my dick hard,I make no apologies for that!
Online; You will see men express this by using the word sweat or sweaty bodies to describe the raunchy play they seek from other men. For me, that isn't what I seek! Unless we arrive in a sweaty state together during sexual activities, I don't find a guy dripping in sweat sexy. It's when the sweat dries and the bacteria from that dried sweat, creates the odour.
It's when I'm spooning or having sex with a guy I enjoy sniffing his musky to ripe armpits.
When casually or as foreplay sniff, lick, suck a guy's dick and balls. Most of all, do the same to his butt crack and ass hole. I love it while rimming a guy he farts in my face and mouth.
I have spent time self analysing what it is about this fetish why it's a turn on. I see women as dainty and sweet; men as roughed and dirty. In these moments of being in a primal/tribal mindset pleasure with men releases my inner beast. I like to think of it as expressing a sexual connection as a primitive animal. Body Odour excites me to be Orally Submissive and the thrill/excitement comes from being nasty, dirty, raunchy and push the boundaries of filth.
symon01 wrote 280 days ago:
I want to try some...where can I get it in Manchester UK ??
symon01 wrote 280 days ago:
I want to try some...where can I get it in Manchester??
navidkun wrote 1048 days ago:
Gay boy ass fucking Im gay plz mail me Dokhtare_kirdust@yahoo.com
navidkun wrote 1049 days ago:
Hi im a gay plz emeil me Dokhtare_kirdust@yahoo.com